The gym is located in Sheraton House, to your left as you enter the building. It contains various fitness equipment, including treadmills, elliptical trainers, cycles, a leg press, and numerous weights. All equipment was purchased in 2017, so it is still very new!
- 1 Treadmill
- 1 Elliptical trainer
- 1 Leg press
- 2 Cycles
- Weights area
- 1 Cable machine
- 1 rowing machine
The gym will reopen again in October, following induction week. Details about membership and rules of usage are to be circulated soon.
Rules of usage:
You can access the gym only if you have completed the health form, watched the induction video. The links for all these can be found in the step-by-step guide below.
- Use only the 8 workout spots mentioned above.
- Use the weights only on the marked floor area and don’t drop them.
- Don’t work out with bare feet.
- Wipe down all surfaces and touch points of the equipment you used after you’re finished. Wipes are in the dispensers by the door.
- There is no changing room so please come ready to work out
If it gets too hot in the gym you can open the windows, but please close them before leaving. During your slot you can use more than one of the workout spots. After you’re done with something, be sure to wipe it though.
- Make sure you have read and understood the rules listed above.
- Complete the health form.
- Watch the induction video HERE.
- Scan the card to the reader outside the gym entrance.
- To exit the gym, press the green button first and then pull the door. If you don’t the door won’t open.
Monday to Sunday
- 7:00am – 11:00pm
If you have any questions concerning the gym, please feel free to email email@example.com!